The evidence is clear. Solar Panels work and they keep on working. So you are probably asking, “Should I be installing solar on my house?” There are always lots of questions. We at GeoInnovation pride ourselves on helping you find the best answer for you. The environmental benefits of producing carbon free energy are now coupled with payback periods of less than 9 years and rates of return of 4%. The energy independence of a photovoltaic system is not only a hedge against future rate increases but it also allows our nation to become less dependent on foreign sources of energy.
GeoInnovation offers purchasing and finance options to help you go solar. Please contact us, and we will begin to help you find what is the best option for you.
GeoInnovation provides the highest level of workmanship so that your installation is efficient, reliable, and aesthetically pleasing. We offer a sustainable energy alternative giving you control of your own electricity production.
The Installation Process
Contact GeoInnovation to start the process
- We will contact TEP to determine your annual energy use if you do not know what it is.
- We will provide you with an initial quote
- We will offer you a FREE on-site evaluation to:
- Answer questions and select location for photovoltaic panels, solar inverter, and production meter
- Discuss costs for various system sizes
- Discuss installation timing
- Decide to Go Ahead with Photovoltaic Installation
- Sign contract with GeoInnovation
- Sign paper work with electric utility
- GeoInnovation submits application to electric utility
GeoInnovation Installs System
- Generate design drawings and pull permit
- Install system on scheduled week
- County or City inspects system once installation is complete
- Utility Sets Net and Solar Meters after final inspection.
Enjoy decades of environmentally friendly and maintenance-free electricity!
Our PV panels are covered for 25 years and have an expected life of 30 to 40 years. The inverter is covered for 10 years and has an expected life of 15 to 20 years. Lastly, GeoInnovation provides a 10-year warranty on system operation.
More questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
Before Going Solar - Conservation
What can we do?
- Use compact fluorescent or LED bulbs.
- Use power strips to control phantom loads.
- Schedule car free days.
- Use a hot water heater blanket.
- Eliminate clothes dryer use.
- Replace pre-1993 refrigerators, don't use in garage.
- When replacing, buy at least SEER 14 AC/heat pump unit.
- Add attic insulation.
- Use a kill-A-Watt meter to measure appliance loads. Available for under $40.
- Buy front loading washing machine (when replacing).