The Installation Process
Contact GeoInnovation to start the process
- We will contact TEP to determine your annual energy use if you do not know what it is.
- We will provide you with an initial quote
- We will offer you a FREE on-site evaluation to:
· Answer questions and select location for photovoltaic panels, solar inverter, and production meter
· Discuss costs for various system sizes
· Discuss installation timing
Decide to Go Ahead with Photovoltaic Installation
o Sign contract with GeoInnovation
o Sign paper work with electric utility
o GeoInnovation submits application to electric utility
GeoInnovation Installs System
- Generate design drawings and pull permit
- Install system on scheduled week
- County or City inspects system once installation is complete
- Utility Sets Net and Solar Meters after final inspection.
Enjoy decades of environmentally friendly and maintenance-free electricity!