Off-Grid/Battery Back-Up Services
Ultimate energy independence can be achieved by installing an Off-Grid photovoltaic system. Regardless of the state of the utility grid, electric power is provided to your home or business. Off-Grid systems are an ideal solution to homes without electrical service and running on a generator. Generators are costly to both our environment and your pocketbook. GeoInnovation has installed off-grid photovoltaic systems ranging from 1KW to 78KW.
The Installation Process
Contact GeoInnovation to perform an on-site evaluation
- Determine historical energy use from electric bills
- Determine roof area available for photovoltaic panels
- Select location for photovoltaic panels, solar inverter, and production meter
- Discuss costs for various system sizes
- Discuss installation timing
Decide to Go Ahead with Photovoltaic Installation
- Submit application to electric utility
- Sign contract with electric utility
- Sign contract with GeoInnovation
GeoInnovation Installs System
- Generate design drawings and pull permit
- Install system on scheduled week
- County or City inspects system once installation is complete
- Enjoy decades of environmentally friendly and maintenance-free electricity!
Our PV panels are covered for 25 years and have an expected life of 30 to 40 years. The inverter is covered for 10 years and has an expected life of 15 to 20 years. Lastly, GeoInnovation provides a 10-year warranty on system operation.
More questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!