The energy independence of a photovoltaic system is not only a hedge against increasing electricity costs but also allows our nation to become less dependent on foreign sources of energy.
GeoInnovation has installed photovoltaic systems ranging from 10KW to 60KW on Davis Monthan AFB as well as Ft. Huachuca. GeoInnovation is also contracted by the City of Tucson to inspect and maintain a portion of their photovoltaic systems.
The Installation Process
Contact GeoInnovation to perform an on-site evaluation
- Determine historical energy use from electric bills
- Determine area available for photovoltaic panels
- Select location for photovoltaic panels, solar inverter, and production meter
- Discuss costs for various system sizes
- Discuss installation timing
Decide to Go Ahead with Photovoltaic Installation
- Sign contract with GeoInnovation
- Sign contract with electric utility
- GeoInnovation submit application to electric utility
GeoInnovation Installs System
- Generate design drawings and pull permit
- Install system on scheduled week
- County or City inspects system once installation is complete
- Enjoy decades of environmentally friendly and maintenance-free electricity!
Our PV panels are covered for 25 years and have an expected life of 30 to 40 years. The inverter is covered for 10 years and has an expected life of 15 to 20 years. Lastly, GeoInnovation provides a 10-year warranty on system operation.
More questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!