The environmental benefits of producing carbon-free energy are now coupled with 40% tax credits, payback periods of less than 5 years and rates of return of 5%. The energy independence of a photovoltaic system is not only a hedge against future rate increases but it also allows our nation to become less dependent on foreign sources of energy.
GeoInnovation provides the highest level of workmanship so that your installation is efficient, reliable, and aesthetically pleasing. We offer a sustainable energy alternative giving you control of your own electricity production.
The Installation Process
Contact GeoInnovation to perform an on-site evaluation
- Determine historical energy use from electric bills
- Determine roof area available for photovoltaic panels
- Select location for photovoltaic panels, solar inverter, and production meter
- Discuss costs for various system sizes
- Discuss installation timing
Decide to Go Ahead with Photovoltaic Installation
- Sign contract with GeoInnovation
- Sign contract with electric utility
- GeoInnovation submit application to electric utility
GeoInnovation Installs System
- Generate design drawings and pull permit
- Install system on scheduled week
- County or City inspects system once installation is complete
- Enjoy decades of environmentally friendly and maintenance-free electricity!
Our PV panels are covered for 25 years and have an expected life of 30 to 40 years. The inverter is covered for 10 years and has an expected life of 15 to 20 years. Lastly, GeoInnovation provides a 10-year warranty on system operation.
More questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!